Become a better you.
You don’t have to handle everything on your own.
Let’s be real: life can be tough. When your responsibilities start to feel overwhelming and it’s hard to make it through the day with a smile on your face, it’s important to reach out for help. You can lean on your free and confidential WellConnect well-being program for support.
We’ve got your back.
A free benefit from your school, WellConnect can help you or anyone in your household:
• Balance school, home and life
• Receive support when you don’t feel like yourself
• Get help with responsibilities that are distracting or stressful
• Grow personal, academic and career skills
• Be a caring, loving friend and family member
• Receive care after a traumatic event or diagnosis
• Make healthy lifestyle choices
• Improve and inspire daily life
Persevere. Never give up. When life happens, press on. When it gets overwhelming, press on. When you don't feel supported, get help. Just never, ever, give up. You are the one who will determine your future. You are the one who will make your dream a reality. Persevere. Never, ever give up.
- Dr. Cervantes, CIL College Director
We’re here for you, always.
Life happens, regardless of the day or time. That’s why we make ourselves available 24/7, even on holidays. So whenever you need to reach out, we’re here for you.
Call anytime 866-640-4777
Visit the WellConnect website and use code: CILENOTRE to access more resources
Having Difficult Conversations
Sometimes in life it's necessary to have difficult conversation - at home, school, work, with friends, roommates or in your relationships. Though it's a natural part of life, it can be tricky to collect your thoughts, say what you really mean to say and have a productive conversation. Here are some tips to help you have effective conversations with others, even when the topic is complicated, heavy or just all-around difficult.