I would like to continue keeping you informed of all the initiatives we are working on. These initiatives are only made possible with the great partnerships, staff, and faculty supporting them to help our students stay on course towards their academic goals. The latest offering comes from research and negotiations led by Teresa Zabala, International Alliances Manager, alongside Alicia Orellana, Director of Admissions, and Patricia Lopez, Director of Career Services, to provide a service that helps our students solve extended stay or short-term housing needs.
This month, after securing a partnership with both the SpringHill Suites by Marriott and WoodSpring Suites, we are introducing an Extended Stay offering by each hotel. Each offering varies in discounted cost and amenities included. I have outlined them below for your consideration when the time comes to make a choice. This partnership is only to secure a discount plan for our students, staff & faculty guests. All reservations and arrangements are made by your affiliation with CIL (Culinary Institute Lenotre).
Both are hotels are located close to our campus, and we hope this provides a service that helps our students solve their extended stay or intermediate housing needs.
Extended Stay Options for CIL Active Students; Active International Students; Prospective Students & Family; Staff & Faculty guests
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
Alina Erb- Sales Manager
Houston I-45 North
We have a negotiated local rate, and a special code will be provided to students. Students have access to make reservations; we have attached a brochure for your convenience (Single or Double Occupancy available).
General Information and amenities
· Guest Laundry Facility
· Complementary WiFi throughout the hotel
· Complimentary Parking
· Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
· Business Center with copy and fax
· Outdoor pool
· Nightly Security Monday-Saturday
· In-Room Safe, Microwave, Mini-Fridge, & Keurig Coffee Makers
· 48” Samsung LED TV with 150 channels
Students/ guests can:
Book online: Instructions below:
a. How to book (See Instructions below)
Call the Spring Hills Suites directly
~ or ~
WoodSpring Suites an Extended stay Hotel
Joey Barrett General Manager
· Students can call the hotel directly
· 15 – 20-minute drive from the Culinary Institute Lenotre
· Fully equipped kitchens include full-size refrigerators, two-burner stoves, and microwaves.
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
· Complimentary Parking
· On-site laundry facility (coin-operated)
· Pet friendly (pet fees apply)
· Several locations have complimentary fitness centers.
· Low daily, weekly, and monthly rates (See Below)
Dr. Arturo Cervantes
Culinary Insittute Lenorte